13 juni 2013

Photo Art Friday - Dreamy

Drömmer ibland att jag har en skyddsängel där uppe någonstans, som vakar över mig. Det ger mig en känsla av trygghet. Bilden nedanför är sammansatt av två olika bilder plus en textur (pdpa Virtually vintage). Ser du skyddsängeln som sitter där..?

Sometimes I dream that I have a guardian angel somewhere up there, watching out for me. It's a comforting thought. The picture is made of two different shots plus a texture (pdpa Virtually vintage). Can you spot the guardian angel sitting there..?




Photo Art Friday finns här.

You'll find Photo Art Friday here.


Katarina

6 kommentarer :

A Garden of Threads sa...

Lovely. Have a wonderful weekend. Jen

ormbunke sa...

Gillar dina skyddsänglar. Snyggt mot de starka färgerna i bilden. Ha de gott.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. sa...

A lovely piece of photo art. Love the texture in the background and the addition of your guardian angel!

I have corrected the problem with the images not showing on the Pixel Dust Photo Art site. If you wish to re-link up so that everyone can see your image there, please do so.

Currie Silver sa...

Exquisite!! I love the idea of a guardian angel. in fact, I think I have a whole team of them!!!

Ida sa...

I believe Angels do keep watch over us. - What a lovely piece.

Unknown sa...

Katarina, Hvor er det smukt - både dine ord og dit billede !!! Ha en god helg!!

Du får se mit billede her:
http://www.onestar.org.uk/stardust5/b5/?p=294

Klem
Mariane